What You Need to Know About Opioids (Prescription Painkillers)
- Explains that opioids are strong prescription drugs meant to be taken under a doctor's care;
- Indicates that opioids are especially addictive;
- Discusses opioid abuse and overdose;
- Cautions that mixing opioids and alcohol is dangerous;
- Describes how these medicines work in the body;
- Answers questions about opioid abuse treatment;
- Discusses the risks of abusing opioids during pregnancy.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!