What You Need to Know About Opioid Treatment
- Explains that methadone, buprenorphine and naltrexone are prescription drugs meant to be taken under a doctor's care;
- Indicates that naloxone and naltrexone can be used in emergencies to treat opioid overdose;
- Describes how these medicines work to treat addiction to heroin and other opioids;
- Answers questions about opioid treatment and pregnancy;
- Discusses the dangers of abusing opioid treatment medicine.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!